Two Wheel Adventures is a State of Georgia approved provider of motorcycle training. Successful completion of the MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) Basic Riders Course or the One day Riders Course leads to license waiver in Georgia.
Here are the type of motorcycle courses we offer (click here for a list of our scheduled courses):
BASIC RIDER COURSE (BRC) – $325
This is a two day program approximately 5 hours of classroom and 10 hours of riding.
- Understand and complete 4 Basic Riding Skills: riding in a straight line, shifting, turning and stoping.
- Successful completion of the course leads to license waiver in Georgia and motorcycle insurance discounts.
- Motorcycles and helmets will be provided.
ONE DAY LICENSING COURSE (ODLC) – $175
This course is for motorcycle riders without a license or who have been riding on a permit.
- Must provide riding gear (long sleeves shirt, full fingered gloves, long pants, over the ankle sturdy boots).
- Must successfully achieve the objectives of exercise 1= control at low speed and must achieve the objectives of subsequent exercises to continue. The coach conducting the class is responsible for making this determination.
- After successfully completing the class, the rider will receive a course completion card to be taken to the DMV to obtain a GA. motorcycle license.
CHRIS CARR INTRODUCTION TO MOTORCYCLE
This curriculum was created by Chris Carr to give the novice rider a 2 hour overview of rudimentary motorcycle operations, basic fundamentals and principles.
- This is the only 2 hour motorcycle course approved by the State of Georgia Motorcycle Safety Program.
- This is NOT a licensing class, but an opportunity to determine if motorcycling is something you want to pursue.
Chris Carr managed and operated one of the nations most successful Harley-Davidson Riders Edge program in the country for over 10 years. In 2010 Chris and his wife decided to create Two Wheel Adventures Motorcycle Academy. In just 2 years, the business has expanded to three locations: Lakewood Ampitheatre in Atlanta, Frazier’s Harley-Davidson in Buford and Cycle Works in Roopeville. Over the years, Chris’s team has trained over 6,000 Georgia riders, including Tyler Perry, professional football/baseball players, WSB and CNN anchors. We are also the official Zac Brown Band Motorcycle Academy. Read more about Chris Carr under “Our Team”.