Terms and Conditions
ATTENDANCE AND TARDINESS: Each class will start promptly. Allow extra travel time to arrive at least 15 minutes before each class. Tardiness or absence to any of the class sessions will result in dismissal from the course.
REFUNDS : There will NOT be any refund. Once you pay for the class, a motorcycle is reserved for you on a specific day and time.
- If you miss any of the class sessions.
- If you come in late.
- If you voluntarily withdraw from a class with or without the coach’s consent.
- If you are dismissed by the coach: for consuming alcohol/medications before or during class time that can impair your judgment. Carrying any weapons on the training grounds. Deliberate acts or intentions to harm any students or coaches. Willfully not following the coach’s directions or abusing any provided equipment or motorcycles. Unsafe riding that can result in injuries to yourself or others. Using foul language.
- If you fail the class.
- If you do not wear the appropriate attire, you will be dismissed from the class.
CLASS CANCELLATION: Two Wheel Adventures LLC. reserves the right to cancel classes at any given time. Refunds for the class will be issued if we are unable to provide the course.
GROUPON CUSTOMERS: Once you sign up for a class, a seat is reserved for you.We require a 72 hours notice for cancellation and rescheduling or forfeit your voucher. If you sign for a class that start within 72 hours and receive an email confirmation, you will not be able to cancel or reschedule if you are unable to attend.
STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18: must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the beginning of the class to sign the waiver. After successful completion of the class, the student will receive a 90 day licence waiver. However, the student must turn 17 years old before the 90 days waiver expires in order to receive a license. See Joshua’s Law .
ATTITUDE: Please come to class well rested, “alert” and ready to learn.
EXPECTED ATTIRE ON THE RANGE:
- Long sleeve shirt to fully cover the arms and below the waist (even if it is HOT outside).
- Long denim pants or equivalent durability. No holes, cuffs or baggy pants as they can get caught on the foot pegs. No spandex or sweatpants.
- Full fingered gloves preferably leather.
- Over the ankle boots to protect the ankle bones.
- If you choose to bring your own helmet, make sure it is DOT approved and has a face shield.
- Bandanna to wear under the helmet.
- Rain gear.