2-Day BRC @ Cycle Works
Date(s) - 03/29/2014 - 03/30/2014
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Buford @ Tannery Row
This is a two day program approximately 5 hours of classroom and 10 hours of riding.
- Understand and complete 4 Basic Riding Skills: riding in a straight line, shifting, turning and stopping.
- Successful completion of the course leads to license waiver in Georgia and motorcycle insurance discounts.
This course applies to scooters as well
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Must wear over the ankle boots, long sleeve shirt,long pants and full fingered gloves.
Please see terms and conditions.
Limit 8 students/class.
Motorcycles and helmets will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.