ODLC @ Frazier’s Harley-Davidson
Date(s) - 04/13/2014
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
This course is for motorcycle riders without a license or who have been riding on a permit.
- Must successfully achieve the objectives of exercise 1= control at low speed and must achieve the objectives of subsequent exercises to continue. The coach conducting the class is responsible for making this determination.
- After successfully completing the class, the rider will receive a course completion card to be taken to the DMV to obtain a GA. motorcycle license.
This course applies to scooters as well
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Must wear over the ankle boots, long sleeve shirt,long pants and full fingered gloves.
Please see terms and conditions.
Limit 8 students/class.
Motorcycles and helmets will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.